Thursday, February 26, 2015

Adam Lambert at BRIT Awards 2015 - Photo via danielunda27

8 comments:

  1. Oh but ain't he so beautifully mesmerizingly handsome!!!! Gaaaaaahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always takes such stunning photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty boys all in a row! I don't know who those guys are, but they are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, Dee R Gee..... But NOTHING like the fellow on the right! ***WOWZA*** ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe Warner Brothers people?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The middle guy is on Looking. In my opinion the only hot guy on the show. Adore him even though his character is a bit of a douche.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Middle guy is actor Russell Tovey....yes, on Looking at present.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @6:04 PM
    Thanks for identifying the guy in the middle. I've seen him in some British TV shows but I didn't know his name. He's also been in films and stage productions. I don't know who the guy on the left is.

    ReplyDelete