Thursday, February 19, 2015

INFO: QUEEN + ADAM LAMBERT CONCERT ZURICH 2-19-15 WC/EVENT TIME, TWITTER, LIVE STREAMS

ESSENTIAL INFO FOR QUEEN + ADAM LAMBERT CONCERT ZURICH ON 2-19-15

BUT FIRST, THIS PICTURE/TWEET (Dr. Brian May & Adam Lambert)



EVENT TIME: ZURICH     8 PM THURSDAY

LONDON                             7 PM       "

NEW YORK CITY              2 PM       "

LOS ANGELES                 11 AM      "

HONG KONG                      3 AM  FRIDAY


LIVE STREAMS X 3


glamberlove is on Mixlr GlamPam80 is on Mixlr GoldenSpikeHell is on Mixlr

5 comments:

  1. In case anyone hears the rumor that Adam's 1st single will be released April First it's not true. Shoshanna Stone had denied the rumor spread by a false Hungarian Bravo magazine. I mean come on April 1st? Really?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! April 1st is April Fools Day where I live. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to attend Adam concert. I am a big fan of his music. Can you share information on concert or NYC events with me? I would love to see his live performance. Any suggestions are most welcome.

    ReplyDelete