Yea I heard that bit of guitar riff of WLL; Brian played it really rocking good with his rough guitar grating. I think Brian is trying to compliment Adam on his version of WLL/AI. I've not heard Adam laugh so heartily; he must be so proud he did WLL and being complimented by Brian and Slash on AI, both seasoned Rock experts. But I actually would love to hear Queen do an Adam song with Adam singing; like I suggested 'Fever' which is actually hit material.
This is rather innovative, makes an eye-catching poster. Killer Queen made quite a spectacle on that killer couch. lwl!
ReplyDeleteI don't think Adam would argue about that picture. WLL hahaha
ReplyDeleteHaha!!
ReplyDeleteYea I heard that bit of guitar riff of WLL; Brian played it really rocking good with his rough guitar grating. I think Brian is trying to compliment Adam on his version of WLL/AI. I've not heard Adam laugh so heartily; he must be so proud he did WLL and being complimented by Brian and Slash on AI, both seasoned Rock experts. But I actually would love to hear Queen do an Adam song with Adam singing; like I suggested 'Fever' which is actually hit material.
ReplyDeleteI thought "Shady" was very catchie!
ReplyDeleteChokehold had a chokehold on me.
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE ADAM!!!!
ReplyDeleteHilarious man, hilarious photo!
Thank you!