Oh my goodness! Adam looks absolutely gorgeoussssssssss in this picture; this man just seems to get more handsome every single day! Just beautiful, how has he not been on the cover of People magazine's most handsome man! Are these people blind???????????
Have yall seen the Billboard superbowl 2016 voting lately? I still remember to vote every once in awhile. Queen is winning at 39% and it's exciting to see a ton of comments about QAL.
Oh my goodness! Adam looks absolutely gorgeoussssssssss in this picture; this man just seems to get more handsome every single day! Just beautiful, how has he not been on the cover of People magazine's most handsome man! Are these people blind???????????
ReplyDeleteWho is Giuseppe?
ReplyDeleteIt actually takes my breath away when I see a gorgeous picture of him like this. That includes 99.9% of pictures.
Have yall seen the Billboard superbowl 2016 voting lately? I still remember to vote every once in awhile. Queen is winning at 39% and it's exciting to see a ton of comments about QAL.
ReplyDeleteGiuseppe (Joseph) is really bundled up.
ReplyDeleteAdam looks particularly gorgeous in this pic.
ReplyDelete