Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert leads Idol track downloads! "If I Had You" up 59%!

Filed Under (,,, ) by Admin on Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Posted at : Wednesday, June 30, 2010



According to Nielsen SoundScan, Adam Lambert saw a second straight week of impressive increase for If I Had You. Week-to-week sales of Adam's new single jumped 59%, bringing its cumulative total to 55,000.

Carrie Underwood, Undo It (50,000, -12%, 456,000 total)
Adam Lambert, Whataya Want From Me (23,000, +2%, 1.35 million)
Adam Lambert, If I Had You (14,000, +59%, 55,000)

Kris Allen, Live Like We're Dying (10,000, -11%, 1.49 million)
Carrie Underwood, Cowboy Casanova (9,000, -18%, 1.401 million)
Carrie Underwood, Temporary Home (7,000, -21%, 527,000)
Carrie Underwood, Before He Cheats (5,000, +1%, 3.028 million)
Carrie Underwood, All-American Girl (4,000, -5%, 1.225 million)
Kellie Pickler, Makin' Me Fall in Love Again (4,000, -8%, 44,000)
Bucky Covington, A Father's Love (The Only Way He Knew How) (3,000, -6%, 19,000)

USATODAY

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good News.
MGF

Anonymous said...

YOU GO, SWEET ADAM!!!
You go, honey, my angel on Earth, my baby, my golden boy... a little more going up and I'll promote you my DIAMOND BOY!!! (I know you deserve it since a long time ago, but I have to keep some "surprises" for you, don't you think so?)
Hi wideworld fellows Adam's fans, you all... keep on voting for sweet Adam!!!!!
Fan4fun

Stephanie said...

This is amazing! Adam has two songs on the Top 5.

I hope IIHY blows up on the radio soon.

Anonymous said...

If it was Gaga or Kesha or bieber, they would have gone gold by now , B/C radio play them all F**Ing time. No air play=no sales.
SO. Keep requesting. I don't understand why they don't play iihy.
Makes me MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes 6:49, WTF. Think we've had this discussion before. I am getting so sick of Gaga. They play her constantly. I love Bad Romance but do not like her newest one. And Katy Perry is on about every 15 minutes. Such a trite song. Sounds a little like Allison's first cut, but Allison sings better. Kesha--don't get me started on her. That woman simply cannot sing. I know she's a bud of Adam, but.....

I listen to local KISS station and they do not play Adam at all. What is going on? I have requested but no go.

Anonymous said...

I keep requesting. What is the deal ? Why don't they play IIHY?

Anonymous said...

Be sure to vote for Adam on VH1. That will help. If he has #1 video, they can't ignore him. It is so easy and fast to cast multiple votes.

Monica said...

Wow 60 %.....

^_^