Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert Looks Sharp And Smiley As He Parties At Bootsy Bellows!

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Posted at : Wednesday, September 10, 2014

 It’s almost as if Adam Lambert knew I was having a shitty week and decided to display his beautifulness just to make me happy. Thanks Adam.
The crazy talented singer was being his happy-go-lucky self last night as he partied at West Hollywood hot spot Bootsy Bellows. The few times I’ve gone to Bootsy Bellows I always hope to run into him and I never do. It makes me sad.
But luckily Adam’s smile from last night is making me happy. I wonder if he’s happy the Queen tour is over?

Well, I don’t think he would be happy because you can tell how much fun he had doing it, but I’m sure he’s relieved. He gets to sleep, relax, party at home and get back to work on his next album. We’re still hoping he gets it out before the end of 2014. Come on Adam, as you said yourself, “#3rdtimesaCharm”.
So let’s all just wait together. But let’s do it while staring at photos of Adam Lambert. Launch the gallery to check out his look from last night and his smile. Has he worn this exact outfit before? Or is it just reminiscent of the stuff he wears? I can’t figure it out, so if you can let me know in the comments below that’d be swell!

Full Article & More HQ photos:
http://www.socialitelife.com/adam-lambert-looks-sharp-and-smiley-as-he-parties-at-bootsy-bellows-09-2014

7 comments:

Lam-My said...

Sharp and smiley...rather apt; ahh but nothing like my handsome! lol!

Handsome Adam
Loves his fashions
Moves like a phantom
Descends from the heavens
Kills the mighty dragon lol!
With each note of vengeance
Ahh, do not be mistaken
His heart is compassion

Lam-My said...

Recently I talked about ginseng having a regenerative quality that promotes cell growth and rejuvenates them. I think Adam is better than ginseng, judging from the speed of words dropping out of my brain. lol!

Vagrant said...

A thread without a pic is a thread wasted - especially when the news is about Adam... First thing one should see is a pic of Adam!

Saw the link, watched the pics there, but you know what I mean - support this site, all you FAB's, so we get to see fab pics of Adam (among other Adam related stuff). :)))))

Rosepetal said...

Love this one too .... I didn't get back yesterday to say thanks for your kind words ... So thanks..and let me say I'm very glad u have no experience with tornadoes, they're horrible;)....as for Adam be still my heart .

Lam-My said...

Rose Petal.....Thanks again!
Yea you're definitely 100% right on tornadoes; even the pictures I see reported on CNN are enough to scare me stiff...roofs and debris flying all over in every direction! let alone experience the actual ordeal.

Rosepetal said...

Lammy
Some stats on Joplin tornado....death toll 161.., 8500 homes and business destroyed....it was the 7th deadlist of all time... The most deadly since early warning came into use...just thought u might be interested .,, have great day;)

Lam-My said...

Rose Petal.....Whoa! That's really massive destruction! Hearing it from you, who actually went through this fierce tornado and I saw it on CNN, makes it so real for me. And you survived it. You sure are one tough nut to crack! When I saw the aftermath of it...I actually thought to myself...So that was what Rose Petal went through. Thank you for the info and poem.