Skinpress Demo Rss

Could Adam Lambert's New Album Be Released Before 2014 Is Over? It's Definitely Possible!

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Friday, September 12, 2014

Posted at : Friday, September 12, 2014


Good news, Glambert fans! Pop singer Adam Lambert is finally completing his third studio album. Last week, Lambert wrapped up his wildly successful world tour with rock band Queen, telling his followers on Twitter, “I’m thrilled to get back home and complete my upcoming third solo album.” The last time Lambert spoke about his as-yet-untitled third studio album was back in June, when he told Rolling Stone that it wasn’t finished yet and he wasn’t going to “rush” the project. Now, he’s apparently headed back into the studio to “complete” it. Does this mean that the new album’s almost finished? Maybe. Can fans look forward to hearing new music from Lambert before the year is out? It’s definitely possible!
We don’t have a lot of information about Lambert’s new album, but he did tell GLAAD during an August interview that he’s headed in a “slightly different” musical direction:
I’m working on my third album. I’ve already put in a good amount of time in the studio and I’m going to continue and finish it. I’m very excited. I think it’s going to be really great, with stuff on there that is a slightly different direction [from what I have done] before, which I’m really looking forward to because I don’t like repeating myself. I am working with some amazing producers and I think people are going to be in for a treat. 

Full article:
http://www.bustle.com/articles/39701-could-adam-lamberts-new-album-be-released-before-2014-is-over-its-definitely-possible

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not according to Shosh. She said album is definitely not coming out this year and even a single is ify. She also said he's still in the process of recording the album. And that the album would be released at least 2 months after the 1st single, which we have zero information on.

Go read her tweets

Vagrant said...

I'm hoping we could all rejoice and be glad Adam is getting a CONSTANT STREAM OF PUBLICITY and is kept in the headlines while he's doing his thing (whatever and all that needs to be done!) - tweets between Shosh and a few selected hard core fans is not enough and certainly should not hinder the positive publicity Adam hopefully gets during this time of waiting. Waiting should be fun, too!!!

Molly R. said...

If we get any REAL news about the album it won`t be from some unknown site. We will get it from Billboard, Rolling Stone, Shirley or perhaps Seacrest.

I make sure to read click on those sites and read the article to get him some hits but I don`t believe anything from those "sources".