Skinpress Demo Rss

VIDEOS!!! Queen + Adam Lambert Concert Krakow, Poland (PART 5 OF 7) IWTBF, STL, LOML, 39, SS, DS,

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Saturday, February 21, 2015

Posted at : Saturday, February 21, 2015

QUEEN + ADAM LAMBERT CONCERT KRAKOW, POLAND 2-21-15

PART 5 OF 7

VIDEOGRAPHER MARTIN DYBALA (NEARLY A COMPLETE SET. KRAKOW PARTS 4 THROUGH 7 ARE ALL OF THIS VIDEOGRAPHER'S VIDEOS.. )


I WANT TO BREAK FREE





SOMEBODY TO LOVE





LOVE OF MY LIFE




39




BRIAN MAY'S SELFIE STICK WITH THE AUDIENCE




DRUM SOLO AND BASS SOLO

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the vids. So much to enjoy. But why are my posts suddenly not accepted on this site. I write, it gets published, then I go to another thread or leave and when I come back to this thread, this post is gone. What have I done wrong? Please answer me. Thank you in advance.