Skinpress Demo Rss

Email From Adam Lambert And Warner Music Group/Warner Bros. Records: "InstaVid: "4 More Days #GhostTown" Snippet "Are You Ready?" PLUS: SIGN UP FOR ADAM'S OFFICIAL EMAIL

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Thursday, April 16, 2015

Posted at : Thursday, April 16, 2015

Imagine my excitement to see this email entitled "From Adam Lambert" today! Well, at least from his label, Warner Brothers...

Only a few more days until Adam Lambert "Era 3" officially begins with new music!!!! 

April 21st, 2015: First single "Ghost Town" debuts

"Summer 2015" will bring us Adam's new album "The Original High" 

And if you haven't signed up to receive Adam's email via Warner Brothers:
CLICK HERE ADAM LAMBERT'S OFFICIAL EMAIL 




And there was THIS attached: Instagram Video with a little more of "Ghost Town", entitled "4 More Days #GhostTown" (for the Instagram "scorned", try this link to view CLICK HERE)


A video posted by ADAMLAMBERT (@adamlambert) on

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I better go check my Email. Love all the new pictures. Heaven I'm in Heaven.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can feel your excitement! I just checked my email but nothing. Hmm.. I remember I did sign up earlier. Gonna do it again now. Thanks Glitzylady!

Anonymous said...

I didn't get the email and I signed up for that long ago! Did anybody else not get it?

glitzylady said...

It's possible they're being sent out in "bunches".. ie not all at once...

Keep checking!!!!

yada said...

Same here.... No email, yet. I'll check my spam to be sure....
:)

yada said...

Really like the new teaser snippet!

Our 21st draweth nigh.... :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm......

Anonymous said...

I think we are more than ready to finally listen to Ghost Town. We have been teased with snippets here and there and read reviews from those who have already heard this new single. April 21st will be a very exciting day for Adam and those of us who have been fans since day one.

yada said...

Received the email today!! Yay :))))