Skinpress Demo Rss

New Interview/Article CentralJersey.Com: "Evolution Of An Artist: Adam Lambert At The State Theatre"

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Friday, February 26, 2016

Posted at : Friday, February 26, 2016

New Adam Lambert Interview from the Central Jersey.Com website

Adam Lambert will be appearing at the State Theater in New Brunswick, New Jersey on March 1, 2016 with his "The Original High" U.S. Concert Tour

"Evolution of an Artist: Adam Lambert at the State Theatre"

For tickets to the concert at the State Theater CLICK HERE

Adam Lambert photo from the article in CentralJersey.com

INTRO TO THE ARTICLE

"When he was 8 years old, Adam Lambert’s parents enrolled him in a children’s theater company to do musicals and he fell in love with the stage immediately. ”It took all the things I loved, and those things I think I was predisposed to be good at, and put them all together,” he says. “I don’t think I ever wanted to do anything else but perform.” Of course, Mr. Lambert would experience his first taste of fame on the eighth season of American Idol, finishing as runner-up to Kris Allen, but garnering millions of fans in the process. Since his time on the show seven years ago, he’s released three acclaimed albums, sold more than 2.5 million records and sold more than 5 million singles worldwide. He’s even scored a Grammy nod in the process."

EXCERPT: About his "The Original High" tour concert concept:

”We start out being dramatic, angsty, and this dark theatrical sensibility, and it works its way into a more heartfelt, sensitive, vocal delivery and then we go to a party,” he says. “It represents the three parts of my personality, who I am and my three go-to emotions, and I think most people can relate to that. It’s about me, but I think everyone can find themselves in these songs and hopefully it can connect people at the end of the night.”


READ THE ENTIRE ARTICLE/INTERVIEW at the embedded link below!

Evolution of an Artist: Adam Lambert at the State Theatre

Posted by @glitzylady for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS BLOG



3 comments:

Gabi said...

Two words that I highly appreciate in the headline..."evolution" and "artist". Watched some of the Boston vids. Fantastic!!!!

LAMBERT Outlaw said...

Nice article ... great title!! I've had the pleasure of watching ADAM 'evolve' since he first auditioned on AI & I've been following him ever since ... What a STAR!!

tess4ADAM(LAMBERT Outlaw)

blu said...

I hope that's the "look" he's going for when he plays Eddie in "The Rocky Horror Picture show"