Skinpress Demo Rss

Mirror UK: Adam Lambert praises Queen for giving him 'confidence'

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Posted at : Wednesday, May 04, 2016



Adam Lambert says performing with Queen has given him "a great confidence".

The 'For Your Entertainment' hitmaker has praised the concerts he's done with Brian May and Roger Taylor for giving him an "opportunity to make myself known to more people.".

He said: "[It has given me] a great confidence. Public reaction to the group's concerts [have been] wonderful and the tour gave me the opportunity to make myself known to more people."

When asked if he feels differently performing with a group than solo, he told Italy's TGCom24: "I would not speak of different emotions but of different ways to approach the show."


Read more on Mirror UK 


Posted by @Admin Fan for  ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS

0 comments: