Skinpress Demo Rss

NZ City: Adam Lambert says Robyn's 'Eclipse' helped him get over a tough break up

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Monday, June 27, 2016

Posted at : Monday, June 27, 2016



When asked what song makes him cry, he said: "It's not one of her singles but I remember listening to this song one time and just sobbing. Something about it just hit me at that particular moment in time.

"I was getting out of a relationship and I remember being really struck by the lyric 'There's and eclipse in your eye where I used to shine'. She's such a great songwriter."

And the 34-year-old star - who now tours alongside Queen's Brian May and Roger Taylor - also opened up about John Lennon's "sentimental" track 'Imagine'.

When asked what song he'd like playing at his funeral, he added to NME magazine: "I don't know if it's a funeral song but there's something very sentimental about it. It's melancholy but not too full-on. There's something kind of 'greater than us' about this song."

Meanwhile, Adam previously revealed performing alongside Queen has given him "great confidence".

He said: "[It has given me] a great confidence. Public reaction to the group's concerts [have been] wonderful and the tour gave me the opportunity to make myself known to more people."


Link to NZ City


Posted by @Admin Fan for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS



0 comments: