Skinpress Demo Rss

Gay Star News: 11 androgynous icons who redefined gender, style and sex! 11. Adam Lambert

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Friday, October 14, 2016

Posted at : Friday, October 14, 2016

 

11 Adam Lambert


The artist formally known as Glambert has softened his image since appearing on American Idol in 2009. (And we’ve got to say, the 34-year-old looking sexier than ever). But there was something equally transfixing about him in those early days. The multicoloured hair, the layers of make up, the ultra-feminine accessories – it made an impact.
Nevertheless, he told Billboard of his evolving look in 2013: ‘I’ve put down a lot of the makeup. I put the flat iron in the attic. I’m looking at people like Elvis and James Dean. I’ve been asked: “Did you want to tone it down?” It wasn’t that I was consciously [doing that], though. It just shifted.’


 Read the FULL ARTICLE HERE:

11 androgynous icons who redefined gender, style and sex – while looking suitably amazing



Posted by @Admin Fan for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS


1 comments:

Lam-My said...

I am not sure if androgynous icons/people have actually redefined gender, style and sex. They have always been that way for them; only we are not aware or refuse to take note and understand them.