Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert's "Superpower" Media Day! (UPDATE #2)

Filed Under () by broddybounce on Thursday, September 5, 2019

Posted at : Thursday, September 05, 2019

Adam Lambert has been doing a lot of media today to promote his new single, "Superpower," on the day of its release, September 4, 2019.  Here are several things so far, and we'll add here as they come out no doubt there will be more to follow.

UPDATE (9/5/19):  YouTube of the "audio only" of the Capital UK interview has been replaced with the actual video of the interview.  Also, new audio interview of Adam with Ellen K on her morning show she used to be Ryan Seacrest's sidekick but now has her own show on iHeartRadio.

UPDATE (9/6/19):  Short behind-the-scenes vid added to the Ellen K Morning Show interview.


ON-AIR WITH RYAN SEACREST



E! NEWS



CAPITAL FM (UK RADIO)




ACCESS HOLLYWOOD

Adam was interviewed earlier today by Mario Lopez for Access Hollywood.  They have not posted video yet, but have provided a written preview of it on their website.  We will post video when it becomes available.

"...being on the road with Queen for the last eight years has really kind of inspired me about what makes a good song, what makes a song catchy, what makes a song timeless.  So hopefully I’ve taken some of that on in my songwriting process.  All I can hope for is that maybe I create something timeless."




ELLEN K MORNING SHOW (iHeartRadio)
   


Shout-out to AL 24/7 News reader Mi Re La for being
a 'Superpower Sleuth' and finding several of the above items.

4 comments:

Sunflower said...

Whoa a bonanza of interviews all, some short but nevertheless something! Thanks again Mi Re La in providing some of them. I would like to know if any Queen fans who went to a QAL concert and liked Adam will check out Adams solo stuff! It has been awhile Neil had been mentioned and good thing he liked Superpower! Great short interviews of course, Ryan is crazy made me laugh and Adams laugh, love it! I thought Adam had Pharaoh for more than 2 years? And in the E News interview, it was brought up about QAL making an album, well this is what I read a few days ago on Brian's Instagram; he was telling fans that he was taking a break from social media to relax etc.,etc., but he will be back, not to worry that he's not mad or anything like that. Check this out, he said "I'll be back and with news about an album"! Hmmmm? What do you think Glamily? That's how he ended his IG message. Could our dreams come true?, with a DVD of the QAL tour, or new music from QAL? My inquiring mind wants to know!

Nanbert said...

Oooo....Sunflower, maybe you're on to something.

The more I think of it, the more I would like a DVD of the QAL tour....or an actual movie of QAL...like an elaboration of ABC's documentary "The Show Must Go On":The Queen and Adam Lambert Story. Is it even possible that ABC would ever release that for sale?

As far as a Queen and Adam album of new music is concerned....I think Queen is very reluctant to do that because of the dismal reception that the album they did with Paul Rodgers received, and the amount of work they did on it. But Queen and Adam Lambert have built up a lot of supporting fans who might be interested in a new Album. But, it would be very sad if a new Album flopped! Scary thought!



LAMBERT Outlaw said...

I don't think I need a new QAL album with all new songs ... I'm more interested in one with QUEEN & ADAM songs on it from their already familiar albums but with a new concept!! Even better a new video/DVD/CD or whatever with a variety of songs by QAL on tour in some of their best venues + some of ADAM's solo tours as well!! Just an album that I can wear out by watching it continuously whenever I please!! I know .. Dream On Outlaw!!

tess4ADAM(LAMBERT Outlaw)

Nanbert said...

Lambert Outlaw....hey, I'm with you! I'm not so anxious about "new" Queen and Adam Lambert music, as I am about memorializing ALL the music they've already been performing together...making it permanent, purchaseable and physical to add to my music library...and play whenever I want. That, plus at least one (preferably more) DVDs of the best from their concerts...just as you describe. I wanna SEE them perform!

My goodness, Queen still has a humungous batch of great songs that they haven't even performed with Adam yet...proven winners! And throw in an occasional one of Adam's into the mixture.