Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert on the cover of EW!

Filed Under ( ) by Admin on Thursday, December 17, 2009

Posted at : Thursday, December 17, 2009


Entertainers of the Year: EW talks to the 15 performers who made us laugh, dance, and think drinking blood could actually be kinda hot. Here’s a sneak peek: After a year that took him from Wicked to worldwide superstar, Adam Lambert says he’s learning to take the ups and downs of celebrity in stride: “This is what I asked for. I’m not complaining.” Meanwhile, big screen funnyman (and part-time superhero) Ryan Reynolds tells EW that out of all of his 2009 accomplishments (Wolverine, The Proposal), his proudest moment just might have been hosting Saturday Night Live. “Standing behind that door when they announce your name is a pretty amazing moment.” And True Blood creator Alan Ball knew his show had made it “when I saw the Team Bill and Team Eric t-shirts on some website — that was really fun.”

SOURCE

CREDIT: cdnshannon

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ICU Adam Lambert!

Anonymous said...

GO ADAM !!!!

Anonymous said...

Another magazine to add to my "Adam" collection. Details Magazine wins with the sexy photo shoot. I got a subscription to Details, and Rolling Stone, plus joined I Tunes because of Adam.

Anonymous said...

I know isn't it crazy. I bought a Subscription to Rolling Stone's Magazine just so I could get a magazine with Adam in it. Then bought the Details subscription. Now I have Entertainment Weekly and it is my favorite one! :-) I just bought my first IPOD! I haven't loved music this much since I was in high school!

Anonymous said...

In a perfect world Adam Lambert would get to stand behind that door and do Saturday Night Live! That is my favorite show and my sister once told me when a comedian or actor gets on SNL that's when they have really made it. So I am praying that this year Adam Lambert does SNL!

Anonymous said...

I can't find EW magazin. I am desperate. Is it our already? where can I find it. What we, the fans, can do to ask that Adam will be on SNL? I send an Email to Opra. And vot for him.