
Adam Lambert’s Whataya Want From Me moves into USA TODAY’s Hot AC top 20 for the first time!!
Here is the ranking for American Idol Alumnis this week.
1 1 Kelly Clarkson, Already Gone (11626) (#5 AC, #7 Hot AC)
2 2 Kris Allen, Live Like We’re Dying (9467) (#28 AC, #6 Hot AC, #13 Top 40)
3 3 Daughtry, Life After You (7442) (#36 AC, #5 Hot AC, #22 Top 40)
4 4 Daughtry, No Surprise (6931) (#4 AC)
5 5 Carrie Underwood, Temporary Home (6597) (#9 Country)
6 6 Adam Lambert, Whataya Want From Me (5809) (#21 Hot AC, #20 Top 40)
7 7 Kellie Pickler, Didn’t You Know How Much I Loved You (3909) (#14 Country)
8 8 Carrie Underwood, Cowboy Casanova (3508) (#28 Hot AC)
9 9 Carrie Underwood, Before He Cheats (2955)
10 10 Daughtry, Home (2668)
2 comments:
It's going up by the week!!! I'm so happy for BB!
I can't believe they don't play him more often. That Tic Toc makes me sick!!!!!
Post a Comment