Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert mention: Box Plus Network to air final season of American Idol | Music Week

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Monday, December 21, 2015

Posted at : Monday, December 21, 2015

Fox confirmed in May that the series was to end next year. The US talent show launched the careers of acts such as Kelly Clarkson (pictured), Adam Lambert, Carrie Underwood and Jennifer Hudson, but its ratings dipped from around 36 million at its peak in 2006, to less than 9m for its most recent season.


Read more at  LINK


1 comments:

Lynn said...

Can someone please give me the correct link to vote for top song of 2015 .....I have been voting all day for OTHER and now I cannot get into this link ...http://www.at40.com/news-article/who-do-you-think-will-have-the-top-song-of-2015/39280 to log me in.. Has something changed? Maybe I copied it incorrectly. Thanks for any help.