View this post on Instagram Was honored to perform at the @sagaftrafound Patron of the Artists Awards last night. :) suit: @dolcegabbana shirt: @ysl A post shared by ADAMLAMBERT (@adamlambert) on Nov 9, 2018 at 6:58am PST
Note: be sure to click on the arrow on the right side of the Instagram to view the other photos...
A beautiful man, inside and out.
Thanks glitzylady. This man is just stunning!!! I wish I was there in person to see his performance.
Like I've said stunning inside and out. Those vocals are just stratospheric from heaven. Told you I needed to come up with a new word.
Haha...good work, Sue. That'll do fine!
Just voted for ADAM @ BG Fashion poll for November .. VOTE4ADAM every 48 hrs Confirm by email so it counts for 2 votes ..https://www.bgfashion.net/most-stylish-men/#popup2Go!! Glamberts!!tess4ADAM(LAMBERT Outlaw)
Nanbert thanks!
Note: be sure to click on the arrow on the right side of the Instagram to view the other photos...
ReplyDeleteA beautiful man, inside and out.
ReplyDeleteThanks glitzylady. This man is just stunning!!! I wish I was there in person to see his performance.
ReplyDeleteLike I've said stunning inside and out. Those vocals are just stratospheric from heaven. Told you I needed to come up with a new word.
ReplyDeleteHaha...good work, Sue. That'll do fine!
ReplyDeleteJust voted for ADAM @ BG Fashion poll for November .. VOTE4ADAM every 48 hrs Confirm by email so it counts for 2 votes ..
ReplyDeletehttps://www.bgfashion.net/most-stylish-men/#popup2
Go!! Glamberts!!
tess4ADAM(LAMBERT Outlaw)
Nanbert thanks!
ReplyDelete