Good morning Adam and Javi Doing the tango bango Yea, quick quick slow Any way the wind blows What brings the morrow Pharaoh would say: I no no Just feed me my chikidi go-go Trundling the treacherous road Be happy while hurdling the obstacles To the grand finale, you know... You both seem to have got the right recipe Your love will blossom into an efflorescence In your good fengshui sunny residence ...👨❤️💋👨🐕🏘🏠🌳
Glamberts! Just found this great video on youtube...."Queen and Adam Lambert...The story in Pics". If you can watch this without a big grin on your face, you're not a Glambert and/or Queenbert. I couldn't... I grinned from ear to ear throughout the whole thing! Enjoy!
Nanbert Loved this video of Queen and Adam!Your right I was smiling throughout! Many memories of the trip that has been the 3 of them. Can't wait for this next era.
6 comments:
Good morning Adam and Javi
Doing the tango bango
Yea, quick quick slow
Any way the wind blows
What brings the morrow
Pharaoh would say: I no no
Just feed me my chikidi go-go
Trundling the treacherous road
Be happy while hurdling the obstacles
To the grand finale, you know...
You both seem to have got the right recipe
Your love will blossom into an efflorescence
In your good fengshui sunny residence ...👨❤️💋👨🐕🏘🏠🌳
Lam-My
So cute!
Glamberts! Just found this great video on youtube...."Queen and Adam Lambert...The story in Pics". If you can watch this without a big grin on your face, you're not a Glambert and/or Queenbert. I couldn't... I grinned from ear to ear throughout the whole thing! Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMiSKPiXSgg
Awww, adorable chibi. Thanks, CreativeSharka.
Nanbert
Loved this video of Queen and Adam!Your right I was smiling throughout! Many memories of the trip that has been the 3 of them. Can't wait for this next era.
Magiclady....I'm glad you enjoyed it....made it worth sharing.
Post a Comment