Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert to perform at the MMVAs!

Filed Under ( ) by Admin on Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Posted at : Wednesday, May 19, 2010



It has been confirmed just now that Adam will perform at the MuchMusic awards! It was announced yesterday that Adam was nominated for two awards. Hope he wins them all. His friend Ke$ha is also performing.


From MuchMusic:

"(Drum roll please) Announcing Adam Lambert, Ke$ha, Down with Webster and Marianas Trench as part of your MMVA 2010 performers! Ahhh! You’ll be watching the clock go Tik Tok until it’s time for the MMVA performers to be Beside You when you can finally watch the amazing line up perform For You Entertainment and hopefully make one of them Your Man (or woman)."

MuchMusic

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great. Does anyone knows if we can vote for Adam ?and if we can watch it in the state?
So sad that he will not sing on AI finale. But I wasn't going to watch it unless Adam preforms.
Adam was amazing on Ellen. Love him.

Anonymous said...

I think I read that Adam is actually helping in the HOSTING duties on this award show - am I crazy? I was rushing when I was blogging (LOL, supposed to be working :)) but I swear I read that. Will have to go back and try to find source when I'm not so busy.

Anonymous said...

yes, it was mentioned yesterday he was co hosting and not performing. he was also nominated for two but justin beiber for 4. glad he is also performing.

Anonymous said...

is this gonna be on TV????????? someone plz let me know
~~~KATIE~~~

Anonymous said...

Sorry, just don't get Justin Beiber. Enough said.

Magiclady said...

I agree about Justin, just doesn't have the voice or charisma of our Adam, but then he is just a child...

Anonymous said...

Will this be televised here in the states???