Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert’s 2nd tattoo made into a pendant for charity!

Filed Under (,, ) by Admin on Sunday, September 26, 2010

Posted at : Sunday, September 26, 2010



HollywoodNews.com: Adam Lambert has had his fair share of controversies ever since singing on “American Idol,” but that hasn’t stopped the singer from having a successful tour and create a smashing cd.

Now the pop star is using his fame and tattoo artwork to help out people in need. His 2nd tattoo of an infinity symbol has been made into a pendant to be sold for charity.

He said, “My Infinity tattoo really represents what life is like for me at this stage. Its all about energy and the energy I get from my fans. When I am on stage and the fans feed me their enthusiastic energy, I am able to feed off of it and give it right back to them… Its all about the energy flow. With the money from this pendant going to Donors Choose, it will be a great help to the students in need, so thank you.”

Each pendant comes with a collectible card and features his signature carved into the back. The pendants can be bought at Pennyroyal Silver until October 31 for $95.

SOURCE

10 comments:

L8yFingers607 said...

Definitely a must have...

Anonymous said...

I ordered mine yesterday. Should arrive in 3-5 days! I'll wear it to his concert in Hawaii - my 2nd time to see him live! 'Course will have all my glitter on too! :-)

glitzylady said...

Just ordered one...the money goes to such a good cause and it will also be so nice to have a little reminder of this stage of Adam's career...very, very cool!! Adam just continue to impress me with his generosity and kindness..

glitzylady said...

anon at 11:41

See you there!!! YAAAY!!!

Anonymous said...

I bought it , Can't wait till it ship <3333

Gui

Anonymous said...

ooooh i likey :D....if i ordered one it would cost $95 and possibly $95 to ship it haha...i'd better start saving my pennies...

chezza-sherbert/brit fan :D xx

Anonymous said...

got one for myself and my sister who helps everyone in the family, can't wait to see her face when she opens it up.I also brought a pair of eye of horus earrings. Have to treat myself once in awhile.lol.

Anonymous said...

ADAM NAMED HOLLYWOOD CELEBRITY OF THE WEEK! By Hollywood News.Com in connection with this pendant. Way to Go Adam.

Anonymous said...

«C-E-L-E-B-R-I-T-Y»...
(ummmmmmmm!!!!!)
It sounds soooo gooood when attached to sweet Adam's name!
Fan4fun

Anonymous said...

glitzy, does the new infinity tattoo remind you of any number? Just thinkin'...
Celebrity of the week! It's about time!

lmb