Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert thanks Hawaii, set to go to Finland

Filed Under (, ) by Admin on Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Posted at : Wednesday, October 27, 2010



Adam Lambert is currently on his Glam Nation tour, and he has just wrapped up two performances in Hawaii. The performer took to his official Twitter account to thank Hawaii, since it appears that he has a great time while he was there.

Lambert writes via Twitter: "Thank you Hawaii!!! Had a blast. Leaving 2m... Too short a stay :("

Adam Lambert's tour is set to wrap up in December in Los Angeles, but before it does, he is heading back abroad and will be performing in Finland, Norway, and other locations as well before heading back to the United States to end his ultra-successful tour. Although the fans may be sad to see the tour come to an end, they can be happy about the fact that he will be working on his second album. In recent interviews, Lambert revealed that the new project will see a spring or summer 2011 release.

Did you see Adam Lambert while he was in Hawaii? What did you think of his show?

SOURCE
Writer: Katrina K Wheeler from Examiner

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gonna be a drought for about a week or so November 6?
Don't forget to vote!
1) International star
2) Best American idol runner up on Peoples choice he is coming in third behind Clay and David A.
3) Peoples choice.

Anonymous said...

Awww! aloha glamTongue!!! Please ignore me I may have issues...☺☺☺

CeciinNewYork said...

Yeah things are going to be very quiet for one week. It's time to get a life for a while! LOL xD.

Anonymous said...

@anon 12:57pm.Can you give me the link for American idol runner-up People's choice,please. I didn't know about this votes.
delilah5

Anonymous said...

to delilah5
Here are your links;☺

Peoples Choice Awards:
http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/nominations/vote.jsp?pollId=110037

Billboard:
http://www.musicbillboard.webs.com/top100songsvote.htm

CMA Wild & Young Awards:
http://wanjk.de/index.php/cma/cma-way-votenow

judys dancin said...

O.K. I am not seeing where to vote for the AI runner up at people's choice ! Really want to get my votes in for this one!! Voted the other ones for AL, now need to attack this one!

Anonymous said...

@judys dancin. I knew all of these links which anon 1:35pm, but never heard about people's choice AI runner-up. I am voting for 4 people's choice awards for Adam as "other" but coudn't find AI. If you find, please let me know
delilah5

Anonymous said...

be careful about those other people's choice polls - some are purely for, well, I guess fun is what they would say. I haven't looked at the link you are talking about specifically, but I remember that last year there were some "polls" that had NOTHING to do with the AWARDS, and are, IMO, a waste of time. Again, haven't looked into exactly what you are talking about, so pardom me if I'm wrong. The AWARDS links specifically I am voting for.

Anonymous said...

So far, Adam got more votes than anybody else on musicbillboard as best singer and for WWFM and IIHY!
delilah5

Anonymous said...

I love these videos and 24/7 but I hate the commercial I have to mute when I access this website.

Anonymous said...

@delilah5
http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/polls/poll.jsp?pollId=60300001
This is the poll of fav runner up.. David and Clay are leading

Anonymous said...

@anon 7:27PM Thank you, dear
delilah5

Anonymous said...

Anon 7:14 - you hear commercials when you come to 24/7??? I have never heard anything - weird!!

- Adam Fix

Anonymous said...

HOLY CR@POLA! This gif makes one tongue-tired ooops tongue-tied!!! ... lol :D

Think Adam's tongue should be insured!! ;

Anonymous said...

@ above, And the glambulge! Oops, couldn't restrain myself! haha Wish we had some input regarding the People's Choice Adam add on results. Been voting my fingers off and wish we could see how many votes he received in each category. I've even voted him as my fave TV guest on Oprah and in general. Hope he gets recognized. It's so frustrating when he has been so successful this past year and has so many fans. We know how great he is, just hope that his talent will burn so brightly and become the top priority in the music industry instead of the petty prejudices. funbunn40

Anonymous said...

@funbunn40
I've been doing some votes for favourite tv guest too, but was putting AI9, I'll change to Oprah rather than splitting the votes.
Also some votes on fav web personality.

HK fan