Skinpress Demo Rss

'If I Had You' Back At #1 on Idol Track Chart!

Filed Under (,, ) by Admin on Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Posted at : Wednesday, November 03, 2010



Lee DeWyze's Sweet Serendipity makes its debut on Nielsen SoundScan's Top Digital Tracks chart this week, but it's not the top Idol seller. Adam Lambert's If I Had You outsold Sweet Serendipity by 1,000 to take that honor.

Top-selling tracks

Adam Lambert, If I Had You (19,000, -4%, 808,000 total)
Lee DeWyze, Sweet Serendipity (18,000, debut, 18,000)
Daughtry, September (15,000, -24%, 300,000)
Carrie Underwood, Mama's Song (10,000, -12%, 139,000)
Carrie Underwood, Undo It (7,000, -9%, 880,000)


SOURCE

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Let's see if we can get IIHY to platinum status!! Congratulations, Adam!

Anonymous said...

Platinum??? For me sweet Adam is Diamond already!
Fan4fun

Anonymous said...

OMG, I am so happy, happy, happy!!!!!!!!!!! This only good news I got today! Adam is fantastic. Isn't it platinum 750,000? May be for singles it is different numbers. Please, let me know.LOL
delilah5

Josh said...

I hate to be the one to burst bubbles but there was a typo...

If I Had You had a total sales of 589,000 last week and sold 19,000 which brings it's total sales to 608,000 not 808,000 =(

Anonymous said...

still cool though

Anonymous said...

@Josh. Thank you for correction of the numbers, but IIHY back to #1. So , for how many week this song stays on the top of Idol Track?!
delilah5
P.S. Any way, IIHY #1 and it makes me HAPPY!

Anonymous said...

Still great numbers, yay!

Bing

laurieb said...

Question? I am in Canada, if I order this cd on say, Amazon ..does that reflect sales for the States? Just want to do my part to bring it to the million mark.

Anonymous said...

@laurieb:

Not sure but if you buy it on Amazon Canada .. it won't but if you buy it on Amazon USA ... it will! Or at least it should. ..JMO

tess4ADAM