Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert Continues Being Perfect For The ‘American Idol’ Auditions, His Fellow Judges Seem Pleased!

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Posted at : Wednesday, September 17, 2014


I mean, wouldn’t you be pleased if you got to spend all day judging people with Adam Lambert? I’m pretty sure that’s a dream I had the other night.
While Adam was rocking some seriously bright blue yesterday, the singer went for a more subdued, brown look today–probably because Jennifer Lopez claimed blue for their New York City photocall.
Also, Adam is pretty much the only celebrity I know who can wear poop-brown and it looks good on him. He’s done it before and I’m always amazed. Well done, Mr. Lambert.

Read more here:
http://www.socialitelife.com/adam-lambert-continues-being-perfect-for-the-american-idol-auditions-his-fellow-judges-seem-pleased-09-2014

1 comments:

blu said...

Harry . . come on . . .really