Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert mentioned: Same old-same old? Not for Kris Allen

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Thursday, October 23, 2014

Posted at : Thursday, October 23, 2014

Adam Lambert part:
Allen beat Adam Lambert, who is on tour with Queen.
“I’m a huge Adam fan,” Allen says. “I wish I could see him on tour with Queen. I love what he does.”
The flamboyant Lambert has said he admires the gritty Allen, who will showcase tracks from his latest album, “Horizons,” tonight at Union Transfer.

Full article:
http://www.theintell.com/life-style/local-entertainment/same-old-same-old-not-for-kris-allen/article_a71b1663-b53e-5f87-877e-5a2cc6900447.html

4 comments:

Lam-My said...

Hello Kris Allen, how are you doing...I wish things had turned out more congenial for you and Adam. I know Adam still cares for you and you him. After all, you were room-mates on AI. As I've said, if things had turned out the way it should have, you might have opened Adam's concerts like GlamNation. Anyway, you are very talented and that is good enough.

Anonymous said...

We are seeing KA on November 12th in SF :)

Lam-My said...

That's good news, Lambertlust...Apart from Adam, Kris was my second favourite S8 contestant, he's an honest person. At the result, he said, Adam deserved it as much as he. Good to know he's doing so well.

Anonymous said...

Kris must be so tired of still being asked about Adam.