Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert Tweets: "Hey Germany! Are you enjoying the Helene Fischer Christmas Show?" PLUS WWTLF & IWIA VIDEOS!!

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Thursday, December 25, 2014

Posted at : Thursday, December 25, 2014

Videos via Mark Bowls on twitter: https://twitter.com/MarkBowles76/status/548223121723904000?lang=en

https://twitter.com/MarkBowles76/status/548242410354921472?lang=en

VIDEOS below: "Who Wants To Live Forever" and "I Want It All" Queen + Adam Lambert on the Helene Fischer Show 12-25-14







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally enjoying!!!
@glitzylady, thank you! Missed the livestream.

(hoping the sound issue with IWIA is because of my crappy apparatus...the sound was perfect on WWTLF)

JAK said...

Well, Merry Christmas to us! Wunderbar!

CT said...

Goosebumps!!!

Molly R. said...

No, Adam I don`t.

I enjoyed your appearance and singing with Helene but the show was horrible.

Anonymous said...

To me, Queen and Adam's portion of the show was fabulous. I didn't see any other part of it. They never cease to amaze. I don't see how Helene could even walk and talk after that hug following IWIA! My knees would be jelly and voice like a frog was stuck in my throat croaking away. Adam, Adam, Adam . . .love you so much!

Anonymous said...

OMG He is the so sexy . . gorgeous talented couple