Skinpress Demo Rss

From Billboard: "Happy Birthday, Adam Lambert: 5 Great Performances" What Are YOUR Favorite Adam Lambert Performances???

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Thursday, January 29, 2015

Posted at : Thursday, January 29, 2015

From Billboard.com

"Happy Birthday, Adam Lambert: 5 Great Performances"


Adam Lambert (Photo source: unknown) **Posted here by Adam Lambert 24/7 News


"Happy Birthday, Adam Lambert!" 

"The American Idol runner-up-turned-Queen frontman is 33 today. His next year has plenty for fans to be excited about: His next solo album, produced by Max Martin and Shellback, is expected to be released this summer, with a first single due in April. "

" "I think people are going to be really surprised," Lambert previously told Billboard. "The album feels like a new era for me -- emotionally, lyrically, sonically. It feels fresh, it feels new. It's still me. It's still stuff that fans know and love but it's a new chapter 100 percent." "


"Before we move onto a new chapter, we're looking back at five of our favorite Lambert performances, in honor of his birthday. Which one is your fave?"

Here is one of the five Billboard chose as a favorite Adam Lambert performance: It is indeed very significant because it was performed during his first tour performance in Kiev, Ukraine (in front of a massive outdoor audience, & it was broadcast on Television there and live streamed in HD by the station Worldwide), with Queen on 6-30-15. And was his Idol audition song.. that started it all...(I watched it at home, with my husband, on my computer.. All 2 glorious hours of it..and was SO proud of Adam!!!).. 

#5 Bohemian Rhapsody: In Kiev, Ukraine, with Queen




See the other 4 songs Billboard chose here at the link.. and share with  us in the comments here on 24/7, YOUR favorite Adam Lambert songs/performances, and why.. 
http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6451160/happy-birthday-adam-lambert-great-performances


20 comments:

yada said...

OMG. That clsoe-up pic....

That is simply delicious.

Having a hard time thinking of a fav performance now for... I don't know.... SOME reason..... pheeeewwwww. ;)

Choosing my favorite Adam performance so difficult, golly!
(prob gonna be either a live acoustic performance, and/or... one of those extremely sensual Whole Lotta Love concert stunners from back in the day ;))

yada said...

I meant *close-up. the pic befuddled me. lol

Anonymous said...

like the sogn of adam lambert-wish he can perform in kiev-kieve destroyed themselves now war in kiev-

Anonymous said...

I probably wouldn't choose any of the five listed. My choices would be A Change is Gonna Come, Somebody To Love (Vegas), Sleepwalker, Who Wants To Live Forever, Barracuda (Glee).

Dee R Gee said...

I started to think about my favorite performances, but I just can't. There are too many, and each one has a context that makes them different from one another, even when it's the same song sung in different places at different times. I'll be interested to see which ones are posted. With Adam, it's hard to pick favorites.

Anonymous said...

So many . . . so many . . . .

Anonymous said...

"20th Century Boy" in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu - Canada August 8, 2010

Anonymous said...

Why can I never leave a comment on Billboard ? I type out some of my comment and it won't go any further.errr

Anonymous said...

There is so many, so many, but do you remember Adam visited and performed WWFM on American Idol? It was stunning!!


M

Anonymous said...

My favorite is Who Wants to Live Forever from the Vegas I heart radio show. He blew the roof off that building with his powerhouse performance. Yes, it is hard to select one since he is such an amazing performer...the best vocalist on the music scene today. I wonder what Adam would select as his 5 favorite performances. Happy Birthday to Adam today and another of my celeb crushes, Tom Selleck.

LAMBERT Outlaw said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!! One of my favorite performances (since it would be IMpossible for me to single out a favorite) is SOAKED ... the way ADAM sang that on tour ... how he waited for the audience to come to almost a complete hush before he finished it ... was absolutely Brilliant!! Of course there are so many others as well ... LOVE THEM ALL!!

tess4ADAM(LAMBERT Outlaw)

JAK said...

A double treat I play often is Stay and Underneath in Seoul, Korea and that wonderful Is This Love in Australia.
Wow...just wow.

Anonymous said...

ring of fire got everybodys attention

Gabi said...

I have a feeling that the promo engines are turning on already!!! So happy. I clicked on the link and left a comment. Adam is a brilliant vocalist and a exciting performer who immerses himself fully into the lyrics and vibe of the song.

Dee R Gee said...

JAK, Thanks for reminding me about Is This Love? It's simply exquisite. I just knew when people starting posting their favorites I would be reminded of so many gems. Adam is truly a gift.

yada said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yada said...

JAK... Stay & Underneath are two of my special favorite performances (up there in the top 5) in Korea. GREAT choices!

JAK & Dee R Gee...
I will reacquaint myself with 'Is This Love'... thanks for the idea to do it :)

Glitzylady... Thank you for posting that live performance of Sleepwalker. OMG... I remember. That performance is just KILLER. Beyond. It simply goes through you....

yada said...

(in fact, I play it regularly on my iphone - that very one.... GNL :))

Anonymous said...

Choosing 5 favourites is like choosing between your children ..... impossible! But a special of Sleepwalker Adam performed in Brisbane (Australia) during the Glam Nation tour .... no words.

Anonymous said...

Other fab favorites are "Time for Miracles" and "Come to Me, Bend to Me" of which there are no live performances to view. But his vocals are perfection!