Skinpress Demo Rss

From People.com "Did You Know They Were Even Friends?" Adam Lambert & Anna Kendrick

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Posted at : Wednesday, March 04, 2015

From People.com 

Adam Lambert & Anna Kendrick at the Golden Globes January 2010 (photo from the People.com article)

"Did You Even Know They Were Friends?" 

"ANNA & ADAM-- Kendrick and Lambert actually became friends as teenagers, before hitting it big. In a 2010 interview with Ryan Seacrest, Kendrick recalled seeing her pal at a party the year before. "He told me, 'You can't tell anybody but I tried out for American Idol and I got through Hollywood Week,'" she said. "I was like, 'Okay! You can't tell anybody but I just booked this movie [Up in the Air] with George Clooney!'" A year after that, they met up and "were like, you know, it's been quite a year for both of us," the actress said."

Link to People.com
http://www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,20689765_21305503,00.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought they were in a musical together in LA. Isn't that where they met?

Anonymous said...

Nice secrets to share.

Would love to see them in Pitch Perfect 3 together ;)

Jadam NZ said...

Yes we knew didn't we people? I really like her, she is fun to watch and doing well.