Skinpress Demo Rss

New/Old EXCELLENT In-Depth Adam Lambert Interview Via Zach Sang & The Gang Radio

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Posted at : Wednesday, August 05, 2015

New/old Adam Lambert Interview via Zach Sang & The Gang on You Tube


Adam Lambert (screen shot via @glitzylady) from the Zach Sang & The Gang Radio Interview

Adam Lambert Interview  (Video embedded below)

Apparently this interview was done at around the time Adam released his current single "Ghost Town" (April 21st, 2015) from his new album "The Original High" (released June 12, 2015, depending upon the country, etc..)...

We're hearing the interview here in it's entirety for the first time.. It was just uploaded to You Tube and Facebook by Zach Sang & The Gang Radio..

Very much in-depth, with SOOO many insights into Adam's new album, and where he is today personally.. Excellent interview!!!! Well worth the almost half an hour listen!!!

*Also on Zack Sang & The Gang's Facebook Page  LINK HERE (give it a "Like"!!)






4 comments:

JAK said...

I like this interviewer.......it was a real conversation, not a 'hurried grilling' with all the same tired old questions.
My iPad is switching out...so I don't know how much I missed at the end. I'll try to catch it again later.

Unknown said...

What a refreshing interview. Thank you for bringing this here! I will definitely watch a few more times.

Dee R Gee said...

This is one of the most in-depth "feelings" interviews of Adam I've ever heard. He's always pretty thoughtful and philosophical about things, but this interview really gets him sharing his inner feelings about his life and career. I agree that his interviewer a a true conversation with Adam, not just a list of questions. This interview made me love him even more, if that's possible. He's really grown up a lot of these six years, just getting betterer and betterer. He just has a gentle, loving soul, along with a quick mind and a boat load of talent.

Magiclady said...

I could watch Adam speak forever. I love to listen to what he has to say, his inflections, facial expressions.

I definitely was and am smitten and I cannot see that feeling going away ever!