Skinpress Demo Rss

Via nzherald: Adam Lambert won't be on Grindr tonight

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Posted at : Wednesday, August 05, 2015



Ahead of his exclusive show in Auckland tonight, Adam Lambert found time to chat with Kiwis about boyfriends, dating apps and getting kicked out of parties. Appearing on the Fletch, Vaughan & Megan show on ZM, Lambert agreed to answer questions submitted through the Snapchat app by listeners. The openly gay glam rocker confirmed he was still single and remains undecided about whether he's after a boyfriend. "Part of me thinks it would be nice but also I have my fun," he said. "And I'm travelling so much, it would probably actually be really difficult to be in a solid relationship." He's not a fan of dating apps either, remarking that he has "a hard time connecting with someone based on a photo" - so any eager Aucklanders can rule out finding him on Tinder or Grindr.

Read rest of article HERE!

4 comments:

JAK said...

At last....something in common with Adam. We both scrunch!

Dee R Gee said...

Crazy interview, but very fun. I like the nutball jokey stuff. He's good at it. I guess I'm a scruncher.

nancdruuu2 said...

Strange but somehow relevant question to me, I fold - thought everyone did!lol

coloforadam said...

OMG...that was so adorable and so much fun....Those guys were hilarious and Adam just sparkled with sleepy, early morning humor....and that AMAZING smile. I just feel like I have spent 8 minutes kibitzing with my favorite-friend-I-will-never-meet-but-can't-live-without. Think I'll have a shot or two of tequila and contemplate the deep dilemma of "folding" or "scrunching". Actually that is the kind of focused thinking that comes up more often after a joint or two....(this is Colorado after all). Love you Adam ..... your dazzling talent and joy in what you are doing, kicks my butt out of the doldrums more than anything else in the world.... you Precious Man!!!