Skinpress Demo Rss

From iHeartRadio: Article: VIDEO Premiere: Adam Lambert's "Another Lonely Night" Official Music Video!!!!! FULL VIDEO

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Thursday, October 8, 2015

Posted at : Thursday, October 08, 2015

UPDATED again!!! Video has had it's OFFICIAL release  and is once again viewable & the article is back up!!!! Enjoy!!!

_____________________________________________________

UPDATE: Looks like iHeartRadio has deleted (or delayed) their article and the Music Video is currently unavailable..  We'll be seeing it again in a few hours with the official release!!

Stay tuned!!!

_____________________________________________________

From iHeartRadio VIDEO PREMIERE:

Note: Looks like iHeart may have jumped the gun a bit with intro-ing Adam's new "Another Lonely Night" music video (premiering later today worldwide), but since they shared it, ENJOY!!! Hint: It's AWESOME!!!

Article LINK: Adam Lambert Explores The Lonely Side To Vegas Entertainment In 'Another Lonely Night'

Excerpts from the article about the "Another Lonely Night" Music Video. Read more at the link above:
Adam Lambert is back with a new music video for the somber "Another Lonely Night," the follow-up to his "Ghost Town" lead single from The Original High and it's an impactful clip about, as you might have guessed, feeling lonely.
In the clip, Adam plays a lounge singer, who takes the stage at famed restaurant Peppermill to perform for Las Vegas tourists. The clip is intercut with scenes of other entertainers (a stripper, showgirl and wedding minister) doing their duties, only to come home to themselves. Shout out to trans Youtube sensation Gigi Gorgeous appearance in the clip. The feeling is real, people.


Adam Lambert - Another Lonely Night [Official Music Video]

 (FULL VIDEO)


13 comments:

Cheri said...

Love it!!!! Adam's look in this video literally takes my breath away!! Favorite song....favorite look!!! xo

Gabi said...

My expectations are through the roof! .... and I haven't clicked yet because I'm too anxious. Crazy??

The Dark Side said...

Wasn't expecting today so didn't log on until it was already taken down... Well there is always tomorrow.

Gabi said...

I couldn't resist and managed to watch it once on vimeo. As I said earlier, my expectations were through the roof. I should watch again before even posting an opinion.

Dee R Gee said...

Didn't catch it when it was still on, so I'll wait with everyone else.
I really like the short explanation of how there are different characters in the video, not just Adam's, who go home after their jobs and are alone. Gives it a nice universal touch. I am ready to be blown away!

CT said...

Darn! Didn't catch it in time....so I'm on the Westcoast which means 9pm release time for me if I understand it correctly. Waiting patiently.....sure looks like a powerful message and wonderful video!

Adam fan # gazillion said...

I am so thrilled with ALN, and Adam's apppearances. He has such style to go with his voice.

Adam fan # gazillion said...

I am so thrilled with ALN, and Adam's apppearances. He has such style to go with his voice.

Unknown said...

I really liked the video. Wish Adam was the stripper ;)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
glitzylady said...

@Kelli Waner
;)))))))))))

Anonymous said...

Very different, I liked it. Keeping my eye on iTunes here to buy it. Its more understated than Ghost Town, a bit like WWFM was to FYE. Very poignant & sweetly sad.

LAMBERT Outlaw said...

I LOVE it!! Love the song .. the video .. the concept .. PERFECTION!! ADAM is beyond GORGEOUS!! That goes without saying ... now I have it on continual replay on Ytube .... gotta get another 30+M views like GT!! Go Glamberts!!

tess4ADAM(LAMBERT Outlaw)