Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert Admits He Has A "Secret Skill"

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Thursday, November 26, 2015

Posted at : Thursday, November 26, 2015

From The Voice On The Radio (Finland) interview with Adam Lambert

Article: "Do you have a secret skill, Adam Lambert?"

Adam: "Well, after all I have, in the bedroom..."



Photo: Adam Lambert in Attitude Magazine (2014)

Link to the translated version of the article: HERE 

Original article link HERE

Quote from the article:

From the very beginning Lambert fans have taken to heart and boldly shared information about themselves. Precisely because he does his own words, not secret skills that others do not know. However, one of skill rose after a little pondering man's mind in an interview with Voice and it is difficult to argue against.

Adam Lambert- "I do not think that I have a secret skills. Well, after all I have, in the bedroom. But they have good reason secret, the man says with a laugh."




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great picture

Shelagh said...

I bet he has more than 1 !!x

JAK said...

My secret skills occur in my bedroom too........that's where I write and paint!