Skinpress Demo Rss

965tic.cbslocal: New Adam Lambert Music on the ‘Distant Horizon’

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Monday, October 10, 2016

Posted at : Monday, October 10, 2016



Adam Lambert is getting ready to deliver unto us more of his vocal goodness; he has officially begun working on his fourth studio album, the follow-up to last year’s The Original High!
My body tingles and my heart fills with pure joy whenever I think about streaming new music from my king (of Queen) on repeat.


Their styles couldn’t be more different, but both are incredibly talented. I’d LOVE to hear what they’d come up with together in the studio! I’m curious how their voices would play together. But before we get our hopes up, the collab rumor is unconfirmed; they may have just been hangin’ while Adam was in London.



Read the FULL ARTICLE HERE:

New Adam Lambert Music on the ‘Distant Horizon’ 



 Posted by @Admin Fan for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS

0 comments: