Skinpress Demo Rss

Maximum Pop UK: QUIZ: Are these Ariana Grande lyrics or Adam Lambert lyrics?

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Posted at : Tuesday, December 20, 2016



Ariana Grande is about to slay the pop music scene with her ‘Dangerous Women’ tour accompanied by Little Mix and she is definitely one of the princesses of pop nowadays. For her next album, though, we’re hoping a potential Adam Lambert collab is in the works. Just imagine how amazing that would be.


Link to QUIZ: Are these Ariana Grande lyrics or Adam Lambert lyrics? 


 Posted by @Admin Fan for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got nine out of the ten. Feel lucky because it was harder than I thought it would be.

LAMBERT Outlaw said...

Me too ... 9/10 ... but I can't figure out which one I got wrong ... how do I find out?

tess4ADAM(LAMBERT Outlaw)

Anonymous said...

It lights up both names differently and I think blinks a bit. It just looks a bit different. Don't know how to best describe it. Try taking it over again. You will either notice if your looking for it or maybe come up with 10 out of 10.

Unknown said...

When I took the quiz, the right answer became green and the wrong one red. Got most of them wrong, guess I'm more into his voice.