Skinpress Demo Rss

Idolator: Adam Lambert Returns With Defiant Anthem “Two Fux”

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Saturday, July 1, 2017

Posted at : Saturday, July 01, 2017



Adam Lambert brings a whole lot of glamor and attitude to New Music Friday with “Two Fux.” Co-written with Ferras, Sarah Hudson, Big Taste and Trey Campbell, the “Ghost Town” singer’s latest single is a defiant rock anthem about living life on your own terms. “My last project was about the chase,” the 35-year-old explains. “This time I feel the strength of being exactly, unapologetically where I am. I’m standing my ground to inspire my fans to defy the status quo.” He achieves that while still delivering catchy hooks and a soaring chorus.



Read the  FULL ARTICLE HERE:


Idolator: Adam Lambert Returns With Defiant Anthem “Two Fux”



Posted by @Admin Fan for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

not impressed with poppy studio version. Live with Queen sounds much better.

Nanbert said...

It's hard to compete with Queen....especially with Brian May's masterful guitar work in their version.

Anonymous said...

I prefer the studio version.

LAMBERT Outlaw said...

I like all versions .. why does everything have to sound the same all the time? A little variety is good for the ear!! It's still ADAM & he never disappoints .. IMO!!

tess4ADAM(LAMBERT Outlaw)

MiReLa said...

I like the studio version more. I'm on holiday with my family and I do not have much time to write, but I manage to know every day what Adam does.

MiReLa said...

I'm Mirela but I wrote from my husband's tablet so another name appears

Unknown said...

As almost always I prefer the live version. Shows off that glorious voice. The studio version might be more suited for radio.