Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert: "I’m performing ๐Ÿ‘‘ “We Are the Champions” on @bbcstrictly tomorrow night!! (Sunday).." PLUS Viewing INFO, WC, Streams etc.

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Saturday, December 1, 2018

Posted at : Saturday, December 01, 2018

Adam Lambert: "I’m performing ๐Ÿ‘‘ “We Are the Champions” on @bbcstrictly tomorrow night!! (Sunday).." Strictly Dancing on BBC

Sunday, December 2, 2018

PLUS Viewing INFO, WC, Streams etc.


@adamlambert: "I’m performing “We Are the Champions” on @bbcstrictly tomorrow night!! (Sunday) If you’re in the UK, tune into @bbcone ๐Ÿ‘‘"








Posted by @glitzylady for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS



2 comments:

Dee R Gee said...

So it's official! He'll be singing WATC! Perfect choice for any kind of competition show. And I'm sure the dance routine will mesh very well with the song. No one sings that song like Adam does. He IS the champion. So great that this is such a highly rated TV show in the UK. Millions will be watching. We know he'll nail it. He always does.

Hearing rumors that Adam may participate in some way in the Kennedy Honors tribute to Cher??? Maybe in an untelevised segment? Maybe "Believe." ??? So many rumors! Wonder if this is one of them? Would be great if it was true. Cher is a Glambert, I'm sure!

Sunflower said...

Ooh I can't wait to see this performance for WATC! Dee R Gee, I watch faithfully every year the Kennedy Honors and I do know about Cher but I haven't heard anything about Adam, but I hope it's true. But at the same time I thought I heard the Honors were this weekend but to be televised later. But Adam is in London so how could he be on the Kennedy Honors? Sigh. Guess we'll find out.