Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert Photo From 2001 Musical Theater "My Fair Lady" (Fullerton Civic Light Opera)

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Thursday, April 4, 2019

Posted at : Thursday, April 04, 2019

Adam Lambert Photo From 2001 Musical Theater "My Fair Lady" (Fullerton Civic Light Opera)

Photo was posted in a Tweet by @GomezJames

"In 2001 my friend dawn was in a production of #MyFairLady with #AdamLambert at Fullerton Civic Light Opera. Pretty cool!" — James Gomez (@GomezJames)







Posted by @glitzylady for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS



8 comments:

Dee R Gee said...

We sometimes forget how active Adam was in community and profession theater in his early years. Brigadoon, Pirates of Penzance, etc.

I would LOVE to hear/see him in a scene from My Fair Lady. This show has some of the best music I've ever heard in theater. From the way he's dressed, it's hard to tell what character he plays. Maybe just a background guy in the chorus. Certainly not Henry Higgins or Freddy Eynsford-Hill (Eliza's rich, love-struck suitor). But Adam sure does look cute in his stage outfit. Love the hat!

Dee R Gee said...

It is unfortunate that we don't have more audio and video from Adam's theater days. Just bits and pieces here and there. Would have loved to see him in Grease, for example.

Nanbert said...

He's would have been about 18 there...maybe still a senior in H.S.? What a handsome lad he was then, too!. I would love to see a list of ALL the musicals he was in.

Sunflower said...

Wow! My Fair Lady one of my favorite musicals ( never saw it in theater). I love when we see a pic here and there of Adams early Theater performances!

Mi Re La said...

I love this smile and this hair color

Mi Re La said...

...and 18 years later
Adam Lambert's Best Elvis Moments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRh7ZkBNvaU

Nanbert said...

Mirela....thanks for the great link.

Detak detik said...

Nice! Thanks for sharing!

https://www.cekaja.com/kredit-kendaraan-bermotor/