This is so exciting for Adam and his fans. Adam has an incredible voice,is being heralded by some of the top people in the music industry and deserves all of the praise he is getting. He is fearless, open, unfiltered and a very talented man.
Over the moon said...It's all good!! But I am sure he will be number one once his single is released. I just can not wait to get his Cd...
Post a Comment
2 comments:
This is so exciting for Adam and his fans. Adam has an incredible voice,is being heralded by some of the top people in the music industry and deserves all of the praise he is getting. He is fearless, open, unfiltered and a very talented man.
Over the moon said...
It's all good!! But I am sure he will be number one once his single is released. I just can not wait to get his Cd...
Post a Comment