Skinpress Demo Rss

Want to know how Adam's first single sounds like?

Filed Under ( ) by Admin on Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Posted at : Tuesday, September 22, 2009

According to people who have heard the song, "Strut", which is could possibly be Adam's first single, sounds like this.....





Comment over at Pulse Music board:

http://pulsemusic.proboards.com/index.cgi?...333&page=17

QUOTE
Justin
Senior Member
Joined: Nov 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,951
Location: US
Re: Adam Lambert ~ Debut Album ~ 11.24.09
« Reply #480 Today at 2:36pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Strut" is absolutely AMAZING.
I have a feeling it could be the lead single.
It sort of sounds like 'Whatcha Say' like that Imogen Heap type sound. It's really good.

Wish I could let you guys hear!


QUOTE
Justin
Senior Member

Re: Adam Lambert ~ Debut Album ~ 11.24.09
« Reply #483 Today at 2:42pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't say much, or at least I'm not supposed to
One of my uncles on my Mom's side works for USA Today, and they have the song. So, I got a little like 1:30 listen.


QUOTE
Today at 2:45pm, maria4hitz wrote:So it's true that the song is really good??



Sounded like a Pop hit to me




So that person said it reminded them of "Whatcha Say" by Imogen Heap (which was also sampled heavily by Jason Derulo)

IMOGEN HEAP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzEr8OD9iK8

JASON DERULO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2EWxQeKHH4...feature=related

0 comments: