Skinpress Demo Rss

Skiing or Mexico? Adam Lambert's Holiday Plans Undecided

Filed Under ( ) by Admin on Friday, December 11, 2009

Posted at : Friday, December 11, 2009



Adam Lambert has no idea what he is doing over the holiday season – and that's just the way he likes it.

"I don't have any specific plans yet and am going to play it by ear," he told PEOPLE at the Anti-Defamation League's Award Gala honoring director Steven Spielberg in Los Angeles Wednesday.

"I hope to spend it with the people I love: my friends and family. I will probably stay in L.A., though the spirit may move me to throw on the snow clothes and head to Big Bear, or maybe go down to Mexico."

Adds Lambert, "I like to be spontaneous, and it will be the only time recently when my life will not be completely blocked out."

Lambert was at the gala to deliver a soaring rendition of the national anthem, a song he used to sing before high school football games back in San Diego. Drew Barrymore introduced the event, which also featured Richard Dreyfus and screen legend Kirk Douglas, who was celebrating his 93rd birthday and was serenaded by the crowd.

As for Spielberg, who was receiving an honor that in the past has been given to such towering figures as John F. Kennedy and Eleanor Roosevelt, the presence of the American Idol runner-up helped keep things in perspective.

Joked the Oscar-winner, "The only things my kids remember from this evening was that this was the night I met Adam Lambert."


SOURCE

1 comments:

ebonyandivory said...

Great read.