Skinpress Demo Rss

Time for Miracles!

Filed Under (, ) by Admin on Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Posted at : Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Remember a week ago when Adam tweeted "Get well soon" to @Adams_smile (a big fan of Adam who is sick in the hospital and she had a surgery. Her surgery was a success and is released from ICU but still hasn't wake up yet according to her friend, Kim or @Glambert620. Here is a letter that Kim wrote to thank Adam for taking time off his busy schedule to tweet @Adams_smile during one of the hardest moments in her life.


On Wednesday 7th July 2010, @Glambert620 said:

"@adamlambert YOU helped a MIRACLE happen! I met with you in Charlotte as part of the DonorsChoose group. When we spoke I thanked you for tweeting Adams_smile and told you that she was unresponsive, but someone was telling her everyday that her "friend" Adam tweeted her and we were sure that would bring her back to us. Well the very same day I told you that, this miracle happened (this is a quote from her nurse):

"Her reaction to Adam's tweet was very sweet. She does not respond to us much and can not speak due to the breathing tube, but she can hear us. When I told her of his message, she shed tears with her eyes closed but her heartbeat got stronger and more stable. For the first time, she opened her eyes wide, and then blinked deeply as if to thank him. Her eyes smiled, and she fell into a peaceful sleep."

So, Adam, I would like to once again THANK YOU for taking a few moments out of your busy schedule to make this small gesture that made such an impact. You are a truly beautiful person both inside and out.

She was released from ICU on Monday, but continues to need our love and light.

Everyone who reads this please re-tweet it so that Adam will see it. And please pray for adams_smile (just_smile on Adam Official)."



CREDIT: Kim on Twitter

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg....I saw that tweet a few days ago when I was catching up on his tweets but I didn't realized it was a fan going through such a hard time. I hope she gets well soon!! *Prays*

Stephanie said...

This is so sad. I hope Adam reads this.

And I hope Adam's Smile feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

Here is Smile's twitter

http://twitter.com/@Adams_smile

I'm following her and I pray for her everyday. Such a great person.

Nina said...

I have read her posts on AO but I didn't know she was in such a bad condition. I hope she's alright.

I'm glad Adam got to tweet her and gave her energy. Celebs usually ignore these things but Adam is such an angel and he cares so much for the fans.

Anonymous said...

How come WONDERFUL things that ADAM does never seem to reach the media/press? I think this is a BEAUTIFUL story & EVERYONE should hear about it!! NOT just the fans ... we already know what a SWEETHEART ADAM is!! ...JMO


tess4ADAM

Anonymous said...

I agree with TESS4ADAM. Why don't the medis report on this? This is a beautiful story and it deserves attention.

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet.
It is really great that Adam does not ignore things like this and actually cares what his fans are going through. It's awesome that this one small act of kindness made this girl so happy.

Stay strong @Adams_smile!

Glambert4life

Anonymous said...

It's amazing what a human touch or sound of a caring voice can do. I've seen it many, many times accomplish what medicine alone could not do. Hearing is the last sense to go when one is close to the end of life and comatose patients can be very aware even tho'they can't always physically respond. I hope and pray that Adams _Smile will feel the love and energy sent her way and especially Adam thinking of her and caring so much to send her such comfort. I hope she will continue to fight and soon be well. She has much in her favor with such a loving good friend that shared her illness with Adam. What an Angel! I hope Adam will see the power of his human kindness ,comfort and strength he has given. It's reminded me today of the suffering and courage I've seen in patients and recovery that I can only say were the result of a miracle. It really can happen and for Adam_Smile, did. Hugs and healing light.. funbunn40

Anonymous said...

Robbie Williams and Adam Lambert are the most healing artists..

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet! Adam Lambert, is there ANY reason not to fall in love with you?

xoxo
Malaysian fan

Anonymous said...

@ Funbonn40~
Certainly you know what you are talking about here; once a nurse always a nurse (and it seems that you belong to a good kind...) Please don't get me wrong, you or anyone else, if I quote here what I call for fun, «The Universal Power of Adam Lambert»... I'm not kiding, I'm serious when I say that I truly believe that Adam is one in a crowd, gifted (more than enough) and allowed to deliver healthy energy from the very UNIVERSAL POWER (no matter Who or What we name It) to anyone in that crowd. Call it the «touch» of Adam Lambert - a small powerful attention that brings someone from darkness to light; in other words, a «little» meaning an enourmous difference in a mad world.

Get well soon Adams_smiles! Sweet Adam will be delighted and so will we!
Fan4fun

Anonymous said...

I cried reading this. So emotional and I hope she gets better.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Such a sad, yet uplifting story...if that is possible. Will be waiting to hear how she's doing. Love Adam for tweeting to her.

Thanks for your insights, funbunn40, as you speak from experience.

- Adam Fix

Anonymous said...

Yes, Fan4Fun, A small gesture can move mountains I shed a few tears as well, anon above. Makes us aware of really what matters and to appreciate what we can so easily take for granted. funbunn40

Anonymous said...

We talk about the generosity of Adam, of course. That’s nice.
But what made it work was HER love for Adam, people. Our love for others is what keeps us happy and healthy. The power is within everyone. This is what Adam actually tells us. His biggest gift is that he inspires such bursting love that changes people’s lives!
Be you the first to spread love and be open to receive more of it back. And you will...
Seems like Adam did it this way :)
GlammyLadybug

Anonymous said...

@ GlammyLadybug

Indeed. But when I say that Adam Lambert has the «touch», I refer to not only his special attentions; first of all Adam Lambert is «the one» in a crowd who deserves to be loved in such a healthy and powerful way by anyone in the same crowd. It is all about healthy energy delivered from both sides. Healthy and powerful interaction, if you prefer.
And I loved your point.
Fan4fun

Anonymous said...

I got teary reading that too.

I agree with both Fan4Fun AND GlammyLadybug...and they are both excellent points.

Love the part about her heartbeat getting stronger and more stable as she felt that LOVE. It's bound to be true for all of us.

Maybe that's why we're on here everyday.

:)
Sweetie

Anonymous said...

With all due respect and recognition of the fact that the events which caused this thread are sad, I love this thread.
MGF