Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert surging again on Top 40 chart

Filed Under (,, ) by Admin on Sunday, September 5, 2010

Posted at : Sunday, September 05, 2010



For the first time since "If I Had You" was released, Adam Lambert is almost in an identical place on both Mediabase's Top 40 and Hot AC chart.

First, let's look at the Top 40 airplay, where Adam is getting the majority of his spins. After looking like his current single was about to level off last week, we now have another surge in the right direction. "If I Had You" received an additional 501 spins in the past week, leaving it to finish at nearly 4,000 spins in this format alone. Ranking-wise, he is still sitting at #20 due to some stiff competition by Nelly and OneRepublic.

As for Hot AC, Adam picked up an additional 1,000+ spins from Adult Contemporary stations. This places him at #21, putting him yet again behind OneRepublic's "Secrets."


SOURCE

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I wanna get to the obvious first, Wow! nice view from where I'm sitting! who needs coffee... thanks Adam! I'm up! :))

On to the actual story... Wow! great news!!!

Shirley said...

That picture!!

UNF!

Anonymous said...

Agree! Wasnt that from Australia and the codpiece performance? That profile of his butt and thigh are too much on a Sun. morning! I bet you all are now yelling, NO, NEVER TOO MUCH ANYTIME, ANYWHERE! Good news on IIHY! Adamluv

Anonymous said...

Don't forget VH1. Good time to vote.

Anonymous said...

Oh BB - congrats on the spins. Oh BB - lucky us for those painted on pants!!

Anonymous said...

I think Adam is wearing a rubber outfit? I don't think it is painted on. What do you think Adam? Which is it?

Anonymous said...

Great to see!

On another topic, I think that the lighting in the previous video, entitled "Adam Lambert Signing After Des Moines, IA Show" is totally awesome. And Adam looks SO happy to sign for fans. Perhaps Adam's mgt team could use that vid in their promotional material?? Just a thought.

Anonymous said...

And for some wierd reason, WWFM is resurging. It must be from actual requests to radio stations.

The incredible outfit is latex-y, from his AU promo show.

Anonymous said...

Oh come on - saying "painted on" is just an expression for very, VERY tight!! I know exactly where he wore them and exactly what they were made of - just being playful - not factual. Lighten up!!

Shirley said...

HAVE A GREAT LABOR DAY EVERYONE!

Signing off! <3

Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW. I don't see how he got them on or off without some help. Was he singing some higher notes that day LOL

The Dark Side said...

Very funny 10:03. Believe that from his performance in Australia during their Madi Gras.
That's quite a famous cod piece--probably too X-rated for the U.S. Think that outfit gives spandex new meaning. Probably had to have some help getting it on and off--just guessing.
The Dark Side, formally the Light Side in keeping with all this B & W.

Anonymous said...

I checked it out thru google and got same pic but dif angle. You cannot see his codpiece that is a flower or something on a wire that runs along the stage.There were several of them. This pic looks as you say XXXX. I was shocked when I first looked at it LOL. You can see another flower against his leg too.

Anonymous said...

I think this what we call....too much information.....talking about the outfit

Anonymous said...

Love those pants. He sure does make my blood boil. I would love just five minutes with him.

Anonymous said...

What an ADORABLE ass! Just the cutest ever!!!

Anonymous said...

I'd pluck his flower anytime!!funbunn 40