Skinpress Demo Rss

Twitter Users! VH1 wants you to tweet The Greatest Artist of All Time!

Filed Under ( ) by Admin on Monday, November 12, 2012

Posted at : Monday, November 12, 2012


VH1 is asking people to tweet the artist you think is the greatest artist of all time! Of course you're going to tweet Adam Lambert, right? Adam is up against other big artists like Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, etc!

Well, head over to VH1 here to tweet Adam as the greatest artist of all time!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, agree wholeheartedly...Adam, Greatest Artist Of All Time! Not just greatest, also humane, humble, worldly and sexy! lol!
Lam-my

Anonymous said...

Well, let's give it our best shot, but with those other artists with multi-millions in their fanbase, I don't know how we'll do. But hey, GO FOR IT! We all know who's the greatest artist of all time!

DRG

Anonymous said...

I keep voting on this poll everyday for so long now I wonder when this will be over.
Please help keep up the voting because this would give so much buzz for ADAM.

Anonymous said...

Only those with Twitter account can vote on this.

Anonymous said...

Those on Twitter, please vote here:

ADAM on Vh1 GREATEST ARTIST of Today:

http://www.vh1.com/interact/social/100_greatest_artists/?question=today

Anonymous said...

I go there and click on picture and I don't have a clue if that is voting . . .the results aren't shown . . . . do u think I voted ????? I've been doing this for months...any one have a clue about this set up?