Skinpress Demo Rss

From Classic Rock Magazine/Team Rock: "Classic Rock Roll of Honour Awards 2014" Highlights VIDEO **Includes Dr. Brian May & Adam Lambert of Queen #BandOfTheYear

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Thursday, November 6, 2014

Posted at : Thursday, November 06, 2014

From Classic Rock Magazine/Team Rock.com:

Classic Rock Roll of Honour Awards 2014 Highlights video below,  with multiple views of Adam Lambert and Dr. Brian May of Queen, winners of the most exciting "Band of the Year" Award for 2014. **Includes Adam's acceptance speech! 








**The FULL Classic Rock Awards show will be broadcast Sunday, December 28th on AXS-TV

To find AXS channel on your TV, Click Here: http://www.axs.tv/subscribe/


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I watched The
View today Boy George was on it could not believe how good he sounded & looked,he said he has been sober for 7 years now & will live in New York for 1 year in the near future I know he will be happy & very proud of Adam, this award is great & so happy I was able to go to their concert in Chicago it was wonderful.

JAK said...

I saw and heard him too @Josie, I was amazed how well he still sings. He's been thru rough years, some his fault, some not, but he sounds well and happy. I wish him well.

Anonymous said...

I remember Adam meeting him in London for the first time; and how cordial he was to Adam. Also, how much they seemed to like and respect each other. took a beautiful picture together.

Anonymous said...

I saw Boy George on the view today also, I always thought that he was a very talented and very good spirited human being. I certainly hope that Adam will have an opportunity to visit the view again when his album is released. Since Whoopi saw him and Queen at MSG and seemed to really enjoy the show and I and commented on how much she enjoyed it; hopefully she will welcome him with open arms!