Skinpress Demo Rss

From Channel News Asia: Adam Lambert "Celebrate 2016" News Conference "My Intention Is Not To Provoke"

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Posted at : Tuesday, December 29, 2015

From Channel NewsAsia (Singapore)



Article: ‘My intention is not to provoke’: Adam Lambert 
LINK: READ MORE HERE

"The American singer-songwriter will be performing at Celebrate 2016, a New Year countdown bash at Marina Bay."

Adam Lambert speaking at the media roundtable ahead of his performance at the "Celebrate 2016" New Years bash in Singapore (Photo from the article linked above)

EXCERPTS from the much longer article: Read more at the embedded link above

"I was actually flattered that people cared so much," said the former American Idol finalist at a press conference on Wednesday (Dec 30). He will perform at a New Year's Eve countdown bash on Thursday night.

Weighing in on the controversy, Lambert said: "I try to stay focused on the thing that unites us, not the thing that divides us. Which is why I am focusing on my music. My intention is not to provoke but to reflect - to be honest, be real." This was reflected in his New Year's resolution, which he said was to "keep moving forward, keep learning, and keep trying to create".


0 comments: