Skinpress Demo Rss

YAHOO! ENTERTAINMENT's Lyndsey Parker Interviews Adam Lambert, September 26, 2019

Filed Under () by broddybounce on Friday, September 27, 2019

Posted at : Friday, September 27, 2019


Our old friend, fellow Glambert, and interviewer extraordinaire from YAHOO! Entertainment, Lyndsey Parker, who is Editor-in-Chief of its Music section, has not disappointed us and is back to speak with Adam Lambert on the release of his new EP, "VELVET: Side A" ... as well as on the rest of his life!

"...I’ve had a lot of fun being a bachelor. I really have. That sense of freedom, it can be really great, that rock-star existence of being on tour everywhere, traveling around, meeting people, chance encounters, all that stuff. It's fun, you know. But I think personally and spiritually, I'm in a new chapter now — and I knew that I was headed into that chapter before I even met my current boyfriend. I knew it was time to have an experience that was a bit more about intimacy and the longer, bigger picture."




Adam Lambert and Lyndsey Parker in a publicity shot taken in June 2015



This post was created with the input
of fellow admin, glitzylady!

5 comments:

glitzylady said...

Great in depth interview! Be sure to go to the embedded link to read..

broddybounce said...

And thank you for your contribution to this post, glitzy! :)

Sunflower said...

Love when Adam has interviews just to hear him talk and not sing. :)

Nanbert said...

Great interviews!

Patria said...

This article is on my Yahoo! homepage this morning. Adam first thing I see in the morning when I open my computer is as it should be. I'm smiling.