Skinpress Demo Rss

INSIDE INFO: SINGLE OUT NEXT WEEK!

Filed Under (, ) by Admin on Friday, September 25, 2009

Posted at : Friday, September 25, 2009







Yes! Inside information from elephant1212, who I believe to be the most reliable Adam fan on the internet (she also leaked the information about Adam being on the cover of Rolling Stone weeks before it was officially announced) says that Adam's first single will be released next week at the earliest! They are picking between three songs (one of them being "strut"! Once they have decided which song to be released, they will release it hopefully on Monday! We should be expecting a leak very soon!

Rejoice! We're going to hear Adam's first single very soon!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats cool very sneaky can be a prob for there managers but thats there prob lol

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMG. I can't wait! This is really happening!

Anonymous said...

If this inside info is true, I'm excited! I wonder which song they will choose? Strut or Obsession?

Anonymous said...

Woah!! What station?!??!

Anonymous said...

captain alli, i think they release it to ITUNES officially next week.

Anonymous said...

This got me very excited! I hope they release both songs next week.

Anonymous said...

Counting down the days till it leaks!

Anonymous said...

time for a GLAMORGASM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Plus there will be a huge media blitz for the movie 2012 on Thursday, Oct 1, so we'll also hear Time for Miracles sung by Adam Lambert!

Anonymous said...

Oh my it's almost toooo exciting. His single maybe on Monday and a promotional blitz for his 2012 song. I can't wait for it all

Anonymous said...

I pray it is true !!! I can't wait.....

Anonymous said...

what is this 2012 promotion on tv that i keep hearing about? can someone elaborate and how does it relate to Adam?