Skinpress Demo Rss

Lady Gaga on Adam Lambert

Filed Under ( ) by Admin on Monday, October 26, 2009

Posted at : Monday, October 26, 2009




This radio interview with Lady GaGa has been made by kiddlive.com. Asked about her collaboration with Adam Lambert, she says:

‘kiddlive: - …And I have to ask you about Adam Lambert and all the stuff that we are hearing. Are you working with Adam?

Lady GaGa: – Yeah, I worked with Adam couple of..I think it was last week – they called me they asked me to write for him and I actually was like ..jeez, I have this record I wrote a while ago. That It’s like a total hit smash record but for some reason I couldn’t get it right with me doing it and I said so I thought : gosh, it would be perfect for him.

And I played that for him and he was like: Oh My God, I love that! and he went crazy so we did it.

kiddlive: – I can imagine Adam reacting to it…

Lady GaGa: – He is a funny guy, he is a good guy

kiddlive: – What is the song called?

Lady GaGa: – I don’t wanna tell you, I don’t wanna spoil it for him. You know When I do things like that it is important for me that I am not an artist in this room, I am a songwriter. So It’s Adam’s time and it’s his song and I want like him to enjoy this moment in his life, cause you never debut again. You only get one time.

kiddlive: – Nov 23rd is when the record comes out I am looking forward to hear it and what you and Ryan made with it.’


SOURCE: mr-l.org

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love You Lady GaGa, Just voted for you and Adam on The Peoples Choice Awards. You and Adam are shaking up the Music Scene--love it

Anonymous said...

She is the sweetest! I can't wait to hear the song she wrote for Adam. I'm sure it si brilliant. Would love for them to duet and I bet it will happen in the future.