Skinpress Demo Rss

Poet Adam Lambert Debut!

Filed Under ( ) by Admin on Monday, October 5, 2009

Posted at : Monday, October 05, 2009



Apparently, Adam wrote the following poem a few years ago! It's beautiful. This man is super talented! He can sing, act, and write poems! What can he NOT do?



Dawn.
The ink of night slow dances with muddled fire.
Jagged mountain tops in a breathy mauve peak out of vague camoflage.
A crow moans in horny recovery. Rubbing a last one out amid coconut ghosts and spiderwebs.
This alley cat block still a mystery to me.
On the roof. Seeking proof.


~Adam Lambert


CREDIT: rocknrollchick

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Adam, it's beautiful! Adam, you are truly talented in many ways, of course, other than football, that we all know. :)

Anonymous said...

Aha! Coconut ghosts. Now I get it. Absolutely beautiful:)

Anonymous said...

Its dark and definatly something that can catch your attention! love it!

Anonymous said...

He's so talented and intelligent...and beautiful!!! He's simply perfect!

Super Sachiko said...

Thanks for all your news!

I never understand poetry... but it sounds cool. I wish adam would release more of his poems.

Anonymous said...

I think Adam is very gifted. I'm so jealous of him!

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one that doesn't get the meaning of this poem? Am I just dumb? >.< But I'm only 16 years old!

kweenjeane said...

The coming of dawn, a quiet, peaceful threshhold to a new day, and the action of climbing to the rooftop (not cowering in a dark hole) to observe, search and contemplate. The poem is infused with hope and peace that meets life head-on. It speaks of the positive force that is called Adam. Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Not a doubt in my heart the artistry of my Adam. He exudes human perfection. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Jesus, stop giving a bad name to 16-year olds! We're not all airheads D: D: (crap, but I'm 17 now ehehh)

lol, horny crows, oh lol.