Skinpress Demo Rss

RUMOR: Adam Lambert to open up for Lady Gaga?

Filed Under ( ) by Admin on Thursday, October 1, 2009

Posted at : Thursday, October 01, 2009



The latest round of rumor to spread across the internet today is the rumor about Adam to open up for Lady Gaga's new tour. The rumor came after it was confirmed that Kanye West and Lady Gaga's "The Fame Kills" Tour was canceled, most likely due to the MTV fiasco. The rumor all started with this random tweet from someone (some people claim he is a reliable source).


RANDDuren: Adam Lambert to open for Lady Gaga on new Tour. More details to come.
6 minutes ago from TweetDeck

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suspect it is just a rumour, because I doubt that with focusing so intently on his new album, he'd have time to open for anyone else... But I do kinda wish it were true simply because I like L.G., and her tour actually has a date scheduled for a venue a block from where I live... IF Adam were opening for her, I'd get to see like my 1st & 3rd fav current artists at once... But I really don't think he'd have time to tour as an opener for someone else right now...
(Micki in Canada)

Anonymous said...

I don't think he has time for this as well. I like Lady Gaga but it is simply impossible with Adam promoting his album throughout next year. He wont' have time to tour. He just finished a tour this year and it must be exhausting for him. I expect a solo tour in 2011. It will be a hit tour FOR SURE.

Anonymous said...

It would be pheomenal to have both touring together. He will be almost like the male version of Lady Gaga. Timing is everything, so hopefully in the future.

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to see this happen! And I, too, live near a fine venue north of Houston, the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, near IAH Bush, in The Woodlands, TX. Seen several big acts there, Kiss, Tina, Bowie, Dennis Y, etc. Reserved seating cap. 6300+ lawn seating, newly remodeled.